Sunday, April 3, 2011

Nautical Flowers

Nautical flowers, if such a thing exists, is probably the best way to describe my outfit today. All week I've been feeling very tired of pants, since I wear jeans practically all the time, so i figured even though it was 40ยบ outside, I'd pretend it was spring. :)



So, since you cant really see my amazingly amazing shoes (for um 30 bucks. We're talking Nine West here, TJMaxx of course) So I figured I'd take a closer picture. As you can see I haven't even taken off the size 8 sticker, even though I've worn it around, but I just can't bring myself to do it, god knows why.

 
 And of course, a closer look at my gorgeous purse, stolen from my mother ages ago, by Bvlgari. It was given to "us" (her) by our Italian friend, who has a shopaholic friend who ends up giving him a bunch of her left over purses and other things for him to gift to whoever.  I absolutely love it since it's so classic and I can add any silk scarf to it. Very Hermes... but smaller, and Bvlgari ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment