Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Just a few inches... NO! Not that much!"

If you see the title of my post, it pretty much describes my visit to the hairstylists. It seems I have issues lopping off too much hair ;) But, since I'm getting a haircut on thursday (which is useful considering it is the opening night of my show- Grease, I play Marty-, so I won't have to do any styling that night), I figured I'd find exactly what I wanted and what would make my life easier, so I went for the 1940s haircut.




I'll probably give the first one (instead of the second) to my stylist since I have a lot of split ends and probably can't afford to have it stay on. But besides the potential disaster, I'm really excited! It's probably a good thing I talked myself out of cutting my own hair this afternoon...
anyway, I'm hoping it'll look something like this once it's all good and finished:




or maybe this:

If only I could figure out how to do these with the hair I have now...

No comments:

Post a Comment