Sunday, June 19, 2011

Paris in the Summer

Since I'm leaving for Europe (Amsterdam, Belgium, then Paris. Guess which is the favorite? ;), I decided to share one of the best songs, from one of the best movies. Ever. Yes, I am talking about Anastasia:


And while we're at it, here's some lyrics from the song I'm sorta writing, sort of. As in, it's really only a bunch of choruses... or at least maybe it could turn into a poem someday...

Our world is changing all around us/ And I'm a bit afraid to fall/ I see your hands shaking so softly/ It's ok to feel it all
I love Paris in the springtime/ It's the same way I dream of/ All the flowers in the morning/ And at midnight they drift off
The poem I wish became a story/ One without an ending yet/ Lines across the page just showing/ All we never almost had
I feel too much and always show it/ You can't seem to feel regret/ Why I can't forget I don't know yet/ But I hope I never forget
That, I love Paris in the Summer/ Where the breeze blows through the trees/ The way the sunlight hits the water/ Making reflections of memories
All the love is all around us/ Love softly in its way/ Love in Paris can define us/ We'll always have Paris someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment