Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rita In Spring

 So I was sitting at my computer (I suppose obviously), looking at some wonderful pictures of some of the most iconic stars in their personal lives, or really just wearing more casual clothing. And of course, they look gorgeous, put together, and fit for whatever occasion, in true bombshell style. And then a moment of divine intervention came to me; Why can't I dress like that?? And then I realized, I can. And, so can everyone else. And then god created polyvore, and the rest is history :) 
 
Really, these outfits are very simple to recreate, and under no circumstances do I plan to buy the exact items, mostly because they're very expensive, and that's really not the idea of my little project here. So these sort of items you can find at home, or buy from forever21 for 20 dollars instead of 200 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment